Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 5 m servings 389
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 - 9 inch double crust pie)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Whisk together the powdered milk, cornstarch, stevia powder, cinnamon, and salt in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place apricots, raisins, and water in a small saucepan over medium heat, and bring to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the powdered milk mixture, and cook, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in white vinegar and butter. Allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Turn the filling into a pastry lined pie pan. Cover with top crust. Seal edges, and cut slits in the top crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool before slicing.
You might also like
- Cook's Note
- You can also use brown sugar in this recipe. Substitute 1/2 cup brown sugar for the 1/2 teaspoon stevia powder.
- For the crust, I use the Basic Flaky Pie Crust off this site. Instead of the shortening, I use butter, and I double the recipe to make a double crust pie.
Per Serving: 389 calories; 18.7 52.2 6.1 12 352 Full nutrition