Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 255 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a small baking dish, combine butter, SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener, flour, baking powder, salt, and milk until smooth.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine apples and cinnamon. Microwave until apples are soft, 2 to 5 minutes. Pour apples into the center of the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until golden.
- This is a reduced sugar version of a recipe originally submitted by an Allrecipes home cook.
- Serving Size: 1 (1/2 cup) scoop apple pudding (1/6 of recipe)
Per Serving: 255 calories; 16.4 g fat; 24.2 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 44 mg cholesterol; 343 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
The batter is fairly thick, so when you pour apples into the center, they don't sink, they just stay in the center, on the top. I used a small rectangular dish which resulted in the corners not...