Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 329 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together eggs, applesauce, yogurt, SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener, 1/4 cup SPLENDA(R) Brown Sugar Blend, oats, and cinnamon. Stir in bread and apples. Pour into pie crust.
- In another bowl stir 2 tablespoons SPLENDA(R) Brown Sugar Blend and flour. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle on top of pie filling.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until top is golden and fruit is tender.
- This is a reduced sugar version of a recipe originally submitted by an Allrecipes home cook.
- Serving Size: 1 slice (1/8 of pie)
Per Serving: 329 calories; 13.1 g fat; 44.3 g carbohydrates; 6.8 g protein; 78 mg cholesterol; 265 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I skipped the pie crust- too much going on. But I really liked the streusel topping. It is a nice change in texture from the usual bread pudding. I used raisin swirl bread and some leftover p...
Everyone liked it. Next time I will try doubleing the recipe and cooking in sq cake pan for bars and maybe cook for less time for better texture. Nancy
This recipe is tasty. A great solution to our Granny Smith apple tree over-producing this year. We enjoyed it with a little no sugar added vanilla ice cream a few minutes out of the oven. I skip...
Tastes like an apple crisp and bread pudding combo. Very good hot & cold.