Versatile Bread Pudding
Inspired by Home Cooks
"Try substituting a good-quality eggnog for the milk (or part of it) if you are making this for Christmas. Otherwise, enjoy this just as it is!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 301 cals
Original recipe yields 9 servings (8 to 10 servings)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large mixing bowl, pour hot milk over bread. Blend eggs, SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener, and vanilla. Stir egg mixture into the bread mixture and blend well. Add raisins. Mix well.
- Melt the margarine and pour into a 9x13-inch pan. Pour bread mixture over margarine. Bake for 40 minutes, or until firm and golden brown. Serve hot or cold.
- Serving Size: 1 (3 x 4 1/3 inch) square
- This is a reduced sugar version of a recipe originally submitted by an Allrecipes home cook.
Per Serving: 301 calories; 9.1 g fat; 43.9 g carbohydrates; 10.1 g protein; 71 mg cholesterol; 455 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1