Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 350 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix eggs, milk, SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener, and vanilla until smooth. Stir in bread, bananas, and chocolate chips, and let rest 5 minutes for bread to soak. Pour into prepared pan.
- Line a roasting pan with a damp kitchen towel. Place loaf pan on towel inside roasting pan, and place roasting pan on oven rack. Fill roasting pan with water to reach halfway up the sides of the loaf pan. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- This is a reduced sugar version of a recipe originally submitted by an Allrecipes home cook.
- Serving Size: 1 slice (1/8 of loaf)
Per Serving: 350 calories; 11 g fat; 52.9 g carbohydrates; 12.5 g protein; 98 mg cholesterol; 404 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I'm not usually a big fan of bread pudding, but this is quite good with the extra flavors of the banana and chocolate. Did not use the kitchen towel (didn't understand why that was necessary) b...
This was my first time ever making bread pudding I followed the recipe to a tee which I found very easy the bread pudding was very good daughter wanted to eat it all in one sitting :) but like...
The adults loved it, but the kids gave a thumbs down. Most likely because it was not super sweet. The chocolate chips did add some additional sugar, but overall we thought it was an easy to ma...
I thought it was too sugary with the chocolate chips and the sweetner together. I would actually go for less sugar to allow the chocolate to stand out in the recipe. Yet, it was so easy, and tha...