Ingredients8 h 15 m servings 120 cals
- In a medium bowl, cream together SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener and cream cheese until smooth. In a separate bowl, mix together the pineapple, strawberries, bananas, and whipped topping. Fold the fruit mixture into the cream cheese mixture until evenly blended.
- Spread into a 9x13 inch glass dish, or divide among several smaller serving dishes. Cover with plastic wrap, and freeze overnight.
- Thaw for approximately 20 minutes before serving.
- This is a reduced sugar version of a recipe originally submitted by an Allrecipes home cook.
- Serving Size: 1 (2 x 3 inch) bar
Per Serving: 120 calories; 7.7 g fat; 12.5 g carbohydrates; 1.4 g protein; 14 mg cholesterol; 41 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This is wonderful. I served it at a party and everyone raved about it. I give it 5 stars.
0 star's if recipe followed. Modified............. great. DO NOT FREEZE! Prepare as suggested, but simply cool in fridge for a few hours before serving. Thank goodness we made it, loved licking ...