Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 440 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease six 3 1/2-inch muffin cups or line with large paper bake cups. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl stir together flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture; set aside.
- In a small bowl combine eggs, LACTAID(R) Reduced Fat Milk, butter or oil, and orange peel (if using). Add all at once to the flour mixture. Stir just until moistened (batter should be lumpy). Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling each about 2/3 full. If desired, sprinkle with coarse sugar. Bake in a 350 degree F oven about 30 minutes or until golden. Cool in muffin cups on wire rack 5 minutes. Remove from muffin cups; serve warm.
- If you prefer standard-size muffins, spoon the batter into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin cups and bake in a 375 degree F oven about 20 minutes or until golden.
Per Serving: 440 calories; 18.1 g fat; 62.7 g carbohydrates; 7.8 g protein; 105 mg cholesterol; 493 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1