Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients41 m servings 234
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Butter a muffin tin.
- Combine baking mix, milk, sugar, egg, and vegetable oil in a bowl. Mix well. Fold in 3/4 cup coconut flakes and 1/4 cup chocolate chips. Fill prepared tin with batter; sprinkle remaining coconut flakes on top.
- Bake cupcakes in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 15 to 18 minutes. Let cool, about 10 minutes.
- Melt the remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, about 1 minute. Drizzle melted chocolate over cooled cupcakes.
- Cook's Note:
- Buttermilk may be substituted for the milk.
Per Serving: 234 calories; 12.1 28.4 3.6 20 298 Full nutrition