Summer Fruit Galettes
Ingredients29 m servings 269
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Lay out one pie crust on a baking sheet lined with parchment or on a baking stone, leaving room for the second pie crust next to it.
- Mix together the sliced peaches with half the blueberries, 2 tablespoons of the flour and 2 tablespoons of the sugar in a bowl. Pour over one pie crust leaving a 1-inch border. Fold up the uncovered border over the edge of the fruit and pinch into pleats. Sprinkle the crust and fruit filling with 3 tablespoons of turbinado (or raw) sugar.
- Lay out the second pie crust on the baking sheet. Mix together the sliced strawberries, the rest of the blueberries, 2 tablespoons of flour and 2 tablespoons of sugar in the bowl. Pour over the second pie crust and form the galette the same as the first. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of turbinado sugar.
- Bake in preheated oven until crust is lightly browned, 12 to 14 minutes. Sprinkle with more sugar if desired. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Per Serving: 269 calories; 12.1 37.9 2.9 0 192 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 60
I accidently bought frozen Pillsbury Pastry dough and oh my what a good mistake! It was like a fluffy fruit paradise! I tossed my fruit in 1 tsp cinnamon along with the sugar. To.Die.For.
I was so impressed by how easy, beauitful, yet sophisticated this dessert was. I made it for my mom's birthday & we all loved it. However, this recipe should have been a bit more precise on its ...
Love this... so delish. And it's not too bad for you, especially if you cut back a touch on the sugar. I brush melted peach marmalade (mixed with a bit of water) over it to "gloss" it up and en...
I only made one of these, and I used mostly peaches, with a few blueberries in the center. Since my peaches were very ripe and juicy, I added a little extra flour for more thickening power. I ...
Excellent and well received but needs 3T flour per tart, sprinkle of flour on parchment paper, and bake 20+ min til well browned so crust is browned on bottom. Also, egg white wash b/f filling a...
This is the first rating and review for this recipe. This was very good and very easy!This recipe makes 2 Galettes,one is strawberry/blueberry and one is peach/blueberry.I don't suggest making t...
This is so easy, and tastes good, too! I made just the peach and blueberry galette, and baked it on a baking stone for 15 mins. This is a quick and impressive dessert that I will make again!
I made just one, as didn't have enough fruit for 2. My 3 peaches came to about 3 cups. I didn't have blueberries, so substituted 1/2 cup of frozen berry mix of raspberries, blueberries, and bl...