Ingredients8 m servings 208 cals
- Preheat the oven broiler. Line a small pan with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Break the graham crackers in half and lay 4 of the squares out on a serving plate. Break the candy bars in half and lay one piece on each of the graham crackers on the plate.
- Arrange the marshmallows in a single layer in the prepared pan.
- Broil the marshmallows until the tops brown, turn the marshmallows to brown the undersides. Keep a close eye on the marshmallows so they do not burn. They will brown very quickly.
- Remove the marshmallows from the pan and place three on each of the chocolate squares. Top with the remaining graham cracker halves.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 7.3 g fat; 35.9 g carbohydrates; 1.9 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 72 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 34
I was craving a summer treat in January, so I made these. I made mine by putting the graham cracker on an unlined cookie sheet, topped with chocolate bar and mini marshmellows. In my broiler on...
Awesome! I laid out all the crackers on the pan and put a marshmallow on one side and the chocolate on the other. That way they both get melted and the cracker is just the tiniest bit soft. I...
Just treated my grandchildren to their first s'mores via the broiler; Such fun! Thanks for the directions Mpaden :)
This is great! I never thought of putting the marshmallows under the broiler. I saw this on the site right before I was heading to the gym for kick boxing class...I made sure I worked extra ha...
This recipe is great when you are cooking for a crowd! I made it for 18 kids/adults - they tasted great and the best part was that they were all ready at the same time. WARNING: Do not take your...
My mom used to do this when we were kids :) It was my favorite treat. I've made this for the children I babysat, and now I make it for my husband. I alway leave the oven door cracked open bec...
Brilliant! I don't know why I didn't think of doing this before! Using the new non-stick foil works like a dream. As mentioned by some other reviwers, it's fantastic when you're cooking for a cr...
Who would think that chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallow could be so good. I could eat this everyday.