Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 20 m servings 212 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a bowl, combine sage, salt, pepper, and garlic. Rub thoroughly all over pork. Place pork in an uncovered roasting pan on the middle oven rack.
- Bake in the preheated oven approximately 3 hours, or until the internal temperature reaches at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), depending upon your desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, place SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener, cornstarch, vinegar, water, and soy sauce in a small saucepan. Heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to bubble and thicken slightly. Brush roast with glaze 3 or 4 times during the last 1/2 hour of cooking. Pour remaining glaze over roast, and serve.
- This is a reduced sugar version of a recipe originally submitted by an Allrecipes home cook.
- Serving Size: 4 oz prepared pork loin
Per Serving: 212 calories; 12.3 g fat; 0.7 g carbohydrates; 22.9 g protein; 69 mg cholesterol; 235 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1