Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 319 cals
Original recipe yields 9 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, salt, ground black pepper, eggs, onion flakes and 1/2 of the can of tomato sauce. Mix together well and place into a 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- Push the meatloaf down into the pan forming a well for the sauce around all the edges.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the remaining tomato sauce, SPLENDA(R) Brown Sugar Blend, vinegar, SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener and mustard. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- After meatloaf has cooked for 40 minutes, remove from oven and pour sauce over the top of the meatloaf.
- Return to oven and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 more minutes. Let sit 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- Serving Size: 1 (1 inch) slice meatloaf
- This is a reduced sugar version of a recipe originally submitted by an Allrecipes home cook.
Per Serving: 319 calories; 21.9 g fat; 13.1 g carbohydrates; 16.2 g protein; 106 mg cholesterol; 658 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I used Onion Soup Mix instead of dried minced onion and ketchup instead of tomato sauce. Otherwise, very good.