Ingredients1 d 45 m servings 284 cals
- In a shallow dish, mix together the coconut milk, fish sauce, 2 tablespoons minced garlic, cilantro, turmeric, curry powder, and white pepper. Add chicken, and turn to coat. Cover, and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a saucepan, combine vinegar, water, SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener, 1 teaspoon minced garlic, bird's eye chile, and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and simmer until liquid is reduced, about 5 minutes. Stir sauce from time to time. Remove from heat and allow to cool before use.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Discard marinade, and place chicken on the grill. Cook for 10 minutes per side, or until slightly charred and juices run clear. Brush with sauce before serving. Serve remaining sauce on the side for dipping.
- Serving Size: 3 1/2 ounces prepared chicken, 2 tablespoons sauce
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes information for the full amount of the marinade ingredients. Depending on marinating time, ingredients, cook time, etc., the actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
- This is a reduced sugar version of a recipe originally submitted by an Allrecipes home cook.
Per Serving: 284 calories; 19 g fat; 3.6 g carbohydrates; 24.4 g protein; 73 mg cholesterol; 769 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This is great chicken. So tasty. I used boneless skinless breasts and they were moist and delicious. I didn't make the sauce with Spenda as I don't care for it but for a person used to that t...
This was good. Used No Sin Sugar instead of Splenda. I think you need the fish sauce for this one. Subbed crushed red pepper for the chile and it was SPICY.
This was excellent. I followed the recipe exactly except I used Stevia instead of Splenda and a chile pepper out of my garden instead of the Bird's Eye and had to broil the chicken because I ra...