Korean Marinating Sauce
Inspired by Home Cooks
"Add an Asian dimension to tuna. Marinate the steaks in this sauce for 2 hours before grilling."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h servings 227 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Rub the albacore steaks with 4 tablespoons SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener. Allow to sit 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- In a skillet over medium heat, toast the sesame seeds 5 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the remaining SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener, toasted sesame seeds, green onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, and pepper. Place the albacore steaks in the mixture, and marinate 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven broiler.
- Discard marinade, and place the albacore steaks on a baking sheet. Broil to desired doneness in the preheated oven.
- Serving Size: 1 (4oz) prepared tuna steak
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes information for the full amount of the marinade ingredients. Depending on marinating time, ingredients, cooking method, etc., the actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
- This is a reduced sugar version of a recipe originally submitted by an Allrecipes home cook.
Per Serving: 227 calories; 10.1 g fat; 4.1 g carbohydrates; 29.1 g protein; 51 mg cholesterol; 1846 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1