Greek Salad II
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 755
Original recipe yields 5 servings (4 to 6 servings)
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade and drain. Place on hot grill and cook for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.
- In a large bowl, combine Romaine, celery, onion, peas, tomatoes and toss with enough vinaigrette to coat.
- In a food processor, add the crumbled feta and mayonnaise. Blend until smooth.
- Place the tossed salad on a dinner plate and top with the feta mixture and grilled chicken or beef.
You might also like
Per Serving: 755 calories; 68.2 21.9 16.7 78 1181 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This recipe was very good! The only changes tat I made were that I didn't add the peas, and I added lots of carrots! Thanks for the fantastic recipe! :D