Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 181 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bake the frozen pastry shells in the preheated oven for 10 minutes; remove and set aside.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk together the condensed soup, milk, chile pepper, Worcestershire, hot sauce, salt and pepper in a saucepan over low heat.
- Preheat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the garlic, onion, red pepper, and asparagus until tender. Stir the soup mixture in with the vegetables and spoon into the prepared pastry shells. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes before garnishing with parsley to serve.
Per Serving: 181 calories; 10.3 g fat; 18.1 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 260 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Absolutely Devine!! I did not have any sweet onions, I used a finely chopped yellow onion and it still turned out very nice :) I made it for a party, and there were a few left over. I ate them ...
I followed the recipe exactly and they were delicious! I made them for an all girl party to celebrate my sister finishing chemo therapy. Everyone loved them and they were gone in a flash!
I had high hopes for this but we were disappointed in the end. They look pretty but the taste is just not quite there. The flavor of the soup was too prevalent. I also think they need somethin...
Even though these are always the first things to disappear on the buffet these tarts are too good and to easy to save for company. Wonderful in the extreme. Close your eyes and savor the flavor...