Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 5 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring the vinegar to a boil in a small, non-reactive pot, and mix in SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener until dissolved.
- Reduce heat to low, simmer 5 minutes, and remove from heat. Mash the garlic and salt into a smooth paste, and mix into the pot. Stir in the red pepper flakes.
- Cool to room temperature before using, or store up to 2 days in the refrigerator.
- This is a reduced sugar version of a recipe originally submitted by an Allrecipes home cook.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons sauce
Per Serving: 5 calories; 0.2 g fat; 0.9 g carbohydrates; 0.2 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 146 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
My husband, who's diabetic, loves sweet, hot dipping sauces but the ones found in the grocery stores contain far too much sugar. I make this one for him and he just loves the way it compliments ...