Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 382
- Place bacon in a large skillet. Cook, turning frequently, over medium high heat until evenly browned. Cool, and then crumble. Watch Now
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Spread slivered almonds on a cookie sheet. Bake for approximately 12 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned, turning once during toasting. Cool. Watch Now
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar. Set aside. Watch Now
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, crumbled bacon, celery, green onions, red onions, grapes, and toasted almonds. Toss with mayonnaise dressing. Chill for several hours in the refrigerator. Watch Now
- Editor's Note:
- The original submitter of this recipe, MAGGIE MCGUIRE, has let us know that 1 pound bacon is all you need for this recipe, and that 2 pounds might be too much.
Per Serving: 382 calories; 31.2 13.7 12.9 38 760 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 157
This was delicious when fresh. Very flavorful. Good as leftovers the second day, however bacon tends to get a little soggy. Second time I made used roasted pine nuts, and sprinkled the bacon a...
I used 4 tablespoons of Bac-o s instead of the actual bacon because I am a vegetarian, but it's also healthier and makes the prep time shorter. But if going to use baco s instead of real bacon, ...
This recipe was recommended to me by a co-worker who makes it every year for Christmas. I also made it for Christmas dinner. Wow! It is awesome. I got many compliments. I do agree with othe...
This is a fantastic salad. Definitely main dish material! The maple flavored bacon is a nice touch. The red grapes and almonds add a nice flavor, too. I think best if allowed to chill for 3-4 ho...
This is a great broccoli salad. I made it for poker night and the guys loved it. I only used one pound of bacon though and put them in right before serving to keep them from getting soggy.
simply AMAZING. i used turkey bacon instead, not as much sugar and light mayo. i will definitely make this dish often.
I have been making this recipe for over almost a year and EVERYONE loves it. Everyone time I make it someone asks for the recipe. I usually use 2 heads of broccoli.
This was a very tasty salad that, as suggested, turned into a meal in itself!! I ate it for supper last night, breakfast and lunch today - yummy! There is just the right blend of crunchy with ...