Ingredientsservings 491 cals
- In medium bowl, combine Hidden Valley(R) Organic Ranch dressing, chipotle chile, adobo sauce, honey, lime juice and salt. Stir well.
- Assemble 4 skewers from ingredients in following order: onion, chicken, mango, chicken, pineapple, chicken, onion. Repeat twice more to complete the skewer.
- Lay skewers in shallow pan. Pour 1/4 cup of marinade into small dish and set aside. Brush remaining marinade over skewers, coating all sides evenly. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate about an hour.
- Light charcoal fire and let burn until charcoal is covered with gray ash but still very hot. Or, if using gas grill or grill pan, set on medium-high heat. When grill grates or grill pan are quite hot, remove skewers from marinade (discard excess marinade in pan); brush lightly with oil. Lay oiled skewers on hot grates and grill until marked on all four sides and cooked through, 10 - 12 minutes total.
- Arrange skewers on serving platter, drizzle with reserved 1/4 cup marinade, garnish with chopped cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
- Recipe created by Chef Rick Bayless on behalf of the makers of Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® dressings
- Chipotle chile in adobo sauce is available on the Mexican food aisle, or the Ethnic/Gourmet aisle of your grocery store
Per Serving: 491 calories; 30.9 g fat; 28.1 g carbohydrates; 26.1 g protein; 80 mg cholesterol; 769 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
This was really good! The closest store didn't have chipotle peppers, which would have made this even better, so I used Chipotle Tabasco sauce instead. I used the extra marinade as a dip. All fo...
YUM!!! I've made this twice now. I didn't care for the mango the first time I made it, so this time I used all pineapple. Also used freshly made ranch 'cause I think bottled ranch is gross.:) De...
I loved this! The pineapple and mango were different, but what really made this stand out was the way the Chicken and onion flavors combined with the marinade. I will be making this again...and ...
This was okay, but not fabulous. My husband wanted more heat, my two-year old less heat. It was hard to taste the "ranch" base of this, which is either really good or really bad depending on y...
This was good. Not too spicy for my 11 yr old son. He loved it. My mango, unfortunately, wasn't too ripe, but man...the onions! I gobbled them up! I saved a bunch of the dressing and will have ...
Really good kabobs! I used regular Ranch, not organic, which worked fine. Next time, I would marinate these longer to get more flavor.
I made this last weekend for a small cook-out. A definite hit!