Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 732
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Toss potatoes and 2 sliced onions with rosemary and olive oil in a large bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper; spread into a large, shallow baking dish.
- Bake potatoes in the preheated oven until tender, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Cook rabbit pieces, turning once, until brown on both sides, about 10 minutes. Add the remaining onion, olives, sage, and marjoram and cook for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Stir artichokes, tomato paste and parsley into skillet with rabbit. Replace cover and simmer until artichokes are tender, about 15 minutes. Serve with rosemary potatoes.
Per Serving: 732 calories; 26.9 53.1 68 173 232 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
we didn't have fresh anything, so I used botled spices, the potatoes were really nice, but for the rabbit, I'd been slow cooking it in water all morning when I looked for a recipe so I tossed it...
This was pretty good but the searing cooked the onions and the olives to fast they ended up burning so I had to omit them from the final dish. Some lemon juice would have been perfect for a litt...
This was fabulous! I had 2 pans going, 1 with the rabbit and another with 4 chicken thighs. I used about 1/2 cup of chopped green olives as 1 Tbls didn't seem near enough to me. There really was...
This is absolutely delicious! Our rabbit did not produce enough juice to simmer for as long as the recipe recommends (our rabbit was very lean) so I added a little bit of water to it. Everything...
It was great. My boyfriend and I aren't a huge fan of olives and artichoke so we changed it up a bit. We used blue potatoes, purple onions, like the recipe calls for, but didn't add olives and u...