Shrimp Lollipops with Pineapple Chili Dipping Sauce
Callisons Fine Foods, recipe developed by Kathy Ca
Ingredients57 m servings 47 cals
- In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, add the shrimp meat, ginger, garlic, cilantro and soy sauce. In a small bowl, combine egg white and corn starch and whisk until frothy then add to the shrimp mixture. Pulse until chopped well. Cover and refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the Pineapple Chili Dipping Sauce; in a small bowl, combine chopped pineapple and chili sauce. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- To form and serve lollipops: for each skewer, form about 1 1/2 tablespoons of chilled shrimp mixture around the tip of each skewer forming a slightly oval shape. Place onto a lightly oiled baking sheet with sides not touching. Bake in preheated oven for about 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve lollipops with the dipping sauce and garnish with chopped cilantro.
- What are seasoned skewers?
- They are a 100% natural, fat and sodium - free way to season foods from the inside out. Callisons Fine Foods seasoned skewers release natural oils and herbal extracts into the food as it cooks, infusing your food with flavor. Go to www.seasonedskewers.com to find where they are sold.
Per Serving: 47 calories; 0.3 g fat; 6.1 g carbohydrates; 5.2 g protein; 42 mg cholesterol; 243 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
WOW! What a great concept! These skewers flavor the shrimp from the inside out! Made about sixty for a cocktail party...should have made double the amount! They flew off the trays. Would definit...
Made these lollipops for a Mardi Gras party. They are very good and were gone in no time. The first batch I made I refrigerated overnight and they went on the skewers and baked up nicely. The...