Mediterranean Garlic Herb Beef Skewers
Callisons Fine Foods, recipe developed by Kathy Ca
Ingredients1 h servings 336 cals
- Soak skewers in white wine for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Thread onto a skewer in the following order: beef-mushroom-onion, using 1 piece of each. Repeat 1 more time. Repeat with remaining skewers.
- Let sit for 10 to 20 minutes in refrigerator.
- Lightly brush skewers on each side with olive or salad oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place on a preheated medium-high grill and cook until beef is cooked to desired doneness, about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- What are seasoned skewers?
- They are a 100% natural, fat and sodium free way to season foods from the inside out. Callisons Fine Foods seasoned skewers release natural oils and herbal extracts into the food as it cooks, infusing your food with flavor. Go to www.seasonedskewers.com to find where they are sold.
- Chef's Suggestions
- Serve with seasoned orzo pasta tossed with extra-virgin olive oil, chopped tomato and parsley.
Per Serving: 336 calories; 16.6 g fat; 15.1 g carbohydrates; 26 g protein; 76 mg cholesterol; 643 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This recipe gave me good foundation for a tasty and easy dinner. I didn't find the 'seasoned' skewers but I had regular wooden skewers that I used and I did soak them in white wine for 30 minute...
I just used regular skewers that we already had, and soaked them in Jack Daniels (for my fiance)... they came out okay. I tried this with a regular pan on the stove and would not recommend tha...