Ingredients50 m servings 252
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- Place the crushed crackers in a bowl, pour the melted butter over them, and stir gently to coat the cracker pieces with butter. Spread the crackers out on the foil-lined baking sheet, and bake for about 10 minutes, until the crackers have started to brown.
- Remove the sheet from the oven, and sprinkle the chocolate chips in an even layer over the hot crackers. Let the chips melt for about 1 minute, then spread the chocolate evenly over the crackers with a spatula. Sprinkle the walnuts on top.
- Let the candy cool and harden for about 30 minutes, until the chocolate is set. Break the candy into pieces to serve.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 252 calories; 20.5 19.1 2.5 24 128 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
My husband loves this stuff. You have to let it sit until it hardens. In my case, I made it before bed and let it sit out all night. It's an easy, different treat. Took it to a harvest party and...
i think a crucial ingredient is missing? like sugar! it states at the beginning - old-fashioned candy. doesn't candy = some sort of sugar involved? this is not "hard" by any means. at least ...
Love this recipe except I don't break the crackers. I place the crackers side to side in the pan and pour the butter over them. Sometimes I use nuts, sometimes I don't.