Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 288 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 8-inch cake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Sift matzo cake meal, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Beat butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer until creamy. Add white sugar gradually, beating until butter is fluffy. Beat in mashed banana and egg. Add matzo meal mixture in 3 batches, alternating with milk, beating batter briefly after each addition.
- Spread batter in the prepared cake pan. Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 288 calories; 6.8 g fat; 56.6 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 37 mg cholesterol; 211 mg sodium. Full nutrition