Ingredients10 m servings 56 cals
- Have ready 2 (12 ounce) canning jars. Put the instant coffee into a food processor, and process to a fine powder. If you don't have a food processor, put it into a large plastic bag, and crush with a rolling pin.
- In a large bowl, combine creamer, chocolate mix, instant coffee, SPLENDA(R) Granulated Sweetener, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir together until well mixed. Spoon into 2 - 12 ounce jars.
- Attach a note to each jar that reads: Cappuccino: Mix 3 tablespoons of powder with 6 fluid ounces hot water.
- This is a reduced sugar version of a recipe originally submitted by an Allrecipes home cook.
- Serving Size: 3 tablespoons cappucino mix
Per Serving: 56 calories; 2.3 g fat; 8.5 g carbohydrates; 0.7 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 22 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I gave this recipe a try, as I am always watching my calories, and found it to be very tasty, indeed! I didn't even try the version that uses real sugar. My only issue is that I have yet to find...
I used this recipe. Very good. Made it again and I did not use cinnamon or nutmeg. Used 1/2 cup instant decaf coffee, (which I put in coffee grinder), put splenda in coffee grinder and made all ...
I thought this tasted pretty good. I mixed it with hot milk instead of water I heated in the microwave about a minute. I have found milk is better than water, taste wise. The mix is as good as a...
I didn't really care for this, but I made it as gifts for Christmas with sugar cookies. I put it in mason jars and topped with dried marshmallows. I've gotten several comments about how good it ...