- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place sausage, potatoes, celery, onion and butter in a large, deep skillet. Saute over medium high heat until sausage is crumbled and evenly cooked.
- Combine the bread cubes, thyme, sage, salt and pepper. Toss together with the sausage and potato mixture. Add chicken or vegetable broth if needed.
- Bake stuffing in a covered casserole dish for 40 to 50 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 363 calories; 27.7 21.3 7.5 56 721 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 28
Really good recipe. I made it in my crockpot (45 minutes on high, 3-4 hours on low.) and it came out wonderful.
I absolutely loved this recipe. Everytime I am going to use a stuffing recipe, I always come back and dig this one up off the internet. Typically I just put it in a crock pot, vice using the o...
Everyone loved this stuffing. Instead of baking in the oven, I placed it in a slow cooker for 4 hours--it was great. However, if you do this, be careful not to make the stuffing too wet.
This has to be the best stuffing we have ever tasted. It is absolutely a Thanksgiving must.
Very good tasting stuffing! I loved it. The only note that I wqould make is to add some broth for sure before baking (or maybe even a beaten egg?) because mine didn't stick together at all (it...
Made this stuffing for Thanksgiving 2000. Pulled it off of the computer the night before, so my guests were my testers. We all loved it, especially my husband who said it was one of the best mea...
I think this is going to be my usual Thanksgiving Day stuffing recipe from now on. I made the dish "veggie" by using vegetarian style sausage instead of meat sausage (cuts down a lot on saturat...
What a great recipe!!! I made it in the crock pot using dry bread cubes. I added about 1/4 cup chicken stock and it turned out so delicious. Rave reviews from all my guests on my new Thanksgivi...