White Potato Dressing
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"This dressing recipe substitutes potatoes for bread and makes a dish that is similar to a casserole."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 + servings)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 9x12 inch baking dishes.
- Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Crumble and cook over medium high heat. Add bell pepper and onion to sausage and cook until sausage is evenly brown.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes; cook until tender but still firm. Drain, and transfer to a large bowl.
- Mash potatoes until smooth and add to sausage mixture. Stir in tomato sauce, raisins, sage, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Pour into baking dishes and bake for 25 to 35 minutes.
Per Serving: 495 calories; 12.4 84.9 14.3 29 498 Full nutrition