Ingredients4 h 30 m servings 461
- Prepare an outdoor grill for indirect medium heat, and lightly oil grate. Rinse turkey, and pat dry.
- Place turkey breast side down on the prepared grill. Sear turkey on both sides until skin is golden to dark brown.
- In a large roasting pan, mix together the water, bouillon powder, garlic powder, onion powder, poultry seasoning, parsley, and paprika.
- Place turkey breast side down in the roasting pan. Scoop the pan mixture over the turkey. Cover tightly with foil and place on grill.
- Grill 3 to 4 hours, until the internal temperature of the thigh reaches 180 degrees F (85 degrees C). Remove turkey from grill and let stand 15 minutes before carving.
Per Serving: 461 calories; 21.4 1 61.7 179 508 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 62
I've been grilling our holiday turkey for years, this is the BEST! Grilling advise, if your grill is 22 1/2" in diameter (Weber) you need 25 briquets on each side for first hour and need to add ...
This was awesome! If there were 6 stars, I'd give it--we stood around the bird and munched it like barbarians. I love turkey but hate heating up the oven in the Summer. This will be our new tu...
I have made dozens of turkeys in my life. I have never made a bad turkey. This time I wanted to try to grill a turkey, since I absolutely hate to heat the oven in the summer. This was absolut...
I have grilled our Thanksgiving turkey for the last three years and our bird will never go in the oven again. This recipe is great to get you started; I suggest stuffing the cavity with celery ...
I tried this recipe last year and it was wonderful!!! i was so happy to this web site, because we will do our turkey this way again for this year!!!
The most moist, tender turkey we've ever eaten. It receives rave reviews each time we make it! We have adjusted the recipe with various spices (orange juice, five-spice powder, etc), and it st...
This is a nice mixture of spices for turkey no matter how you cook it. We usually just season the bird inside and out (no bouillon powder, of course), toss some cut garlic, onion, and celery in...
Greatest way to cook a turkey...grill it. This one is easy and tastes great.