Oyster Dressing I
"An oyster stuffing with Cajun seasonings."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 47
Original recipe yields 24 servings (12 cups)
- In a medium saucepan, place the turkey giblets in enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 20 minutes; drain, reserving 2 cups stock.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a saute pan, add oil and cook celery, onions, parsley and oysters. Cook until oysters are firm.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the giblets and stock with the cooked rice, bread cubes and vegetable and oyster mixture. Season with salt, pepper and cayenne. Gently mix together.
- Place dressing in 4 quart casserole dish. Cover and bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven.
You might also like
Per Serving: 47 calories; 1.4 6.8 1.5 2 36 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1