- In a mixing bowl, combine cranberries and sugar and let stand 10 minutes. Meanwhile, peel and secton 1 orange. Finely chop orange sections; set aside. Sqeeze remaining orange to make total of 1/3 cup juice.
- Combine the 1/3 cup orange juice, cream cheese, and vanilla. Beat until fluffy. Stir in orange sections, cranberries, apple and dates.
- Whip cream until soft peaks form. Fold cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Turn mixture into a 5-cup mold, 8x4x2 inch loaf pan, or into about 10 to 12 paper lined muffin pans. Cover and freeze until firm.
- To serve, let stand at room temperature for 10 miutues. Unmold or peel off paper and garnish with orange sections.
Per Serving: 243 calories; 15.4 25.1 3.1 51 89 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This recipe could be presented as either a salad or a desert! Nice blend of flavors & textures. I substituted 2 sm cans of mandarin oranges for the fresh & it turned out great! The dates didn't ...
I thought this was okay. I used rehydrated dried cranberries, used kiwi instead of apple (what I had...). The flavor was good, but the texture of the frozen cream cheese/OJ/cream mixture wasn't ...