Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 11 servings (10 to 12 servings)
- In a large saucepan place the rice, consomme and water. Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer until rice is tender, about 20 minutes. Stir in butter.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Place half of rice in large baking dish. Cover with oysters seasoned with salt, pepper, and hot sauce to taste. Top with remaining rice.
- Heat mushroom soup, half and half, onion powder, thyme, and curry powder. Pour over rice and oyster mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Garnish with parsley.
You might also like
Per Serving: 302 calories; 13.7 32.9 13.1 44 305 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Had never thought of having a side dish with curry in it for Thanksgiving-however- I did, and am glad for it! This recipe is probably not for everyone, but you must at least try it. It complim...