Ingredients2 h 59 m servings 283 cals
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Arrange cookie dough slices in single layer in prepared pan; press together to form crust. Bake 14 min.; cool completely. Invert onto plate; carefully remove foil. Turn crust over.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Spread over crust.
- Top with fruit. Mix preserves and water; brush over fruit. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Kraft Kitchen Tips
- Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but choose an appropriate portion.
- HOW TO SOFTEN CREAM CHEESE
- Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH for 10 to 15 sec. or until slightly softened.
Per Serving: 283 calories; 15.4 g fat; 35.6 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 25 mg cholesterol; 218 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 26
Yum! Great flavors--I added vanilla bean to the cream cheese mixture. Also, did individual-sized by slicing cookie dough, placing in lined muffin pans and baking as directed. Worked wonderfully ...
Awesome...we loved it. I brought this to an easter brunch and was a huge hit. I used a package sugar cookie mix instead of the pre-made ones and it worked out fabulous. I will definately make...
I have been making this for years and it is OH SO GOOD!!!! Everyone who tries it LOVES it. Easy to make and very versatile with whatever type of fruit you like (just not fruit that is super juic...
I love philly fruit pizza! I made mine with Pillsbury Pet Ritz pie crust, flattened down on a pizza stone. Then I used 1/3 less fat philly cream cheese to make a bit healthier. Jersey peaches...
Fruit Pizza is a family favorite, but I try to keep it simple. I use a disposable, foil pan, if I am taking this to a BBQ and put it in a pizza box. The directions here seem a little time consum...
If I were to do this over, I would start the cookie slices in the middle of the pan and work my way out. Since this was my first time making it, I now have a lopsided pizza. Oh well, I am sure...