Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 600 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place flour, parmesan cheese, butter, and a pinch of salt in food processor. Process briefly. Add the egg and 1 tablespoon oil through feeder tube, adding extra oil if necessary; you should be able to bring the dough together in your hands. Wrap in plastic, and chill for 1 hour.
- Roll out to fit a 9 inch quiche pan with a loose bottom. Prick all over. Chill for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
- Line pastry with foil, and cover bottom with uncooked beans. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 15 minutes. Remove foil and beans, and cook for 5 more minutes. Remove and cool.
- Saute; mushrooms in 1 tablespoon olive oil for 10 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Lay ham over the pastry base, and top with mushrooms and artichokes. Beat together creme fraiche, eggs, parsley, and milk. Season well with black pepper and salt; pour mixture over the ham and vegetables. Bake for 40 minutes, until golden. Serve warm or cold.
Per Serving: 600 calories; 45.1 g fat; 32.1 g carbohydrates; 19.6 g protein; 279 mg cholesterol; 669 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1