Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 161
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic, and cook for 30 seconds until fragrant. Add mushrooms, and continue cooking until softened and lightly browned, 4 to 6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, then set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, spread softened butter onto one side of each slice of bread. Press the buttered sides into a muffin tin; set aside.
- Stir together eggs and cream, then stir in the cooled mushroom mixture. Divide this custard equally among the toast cups. Sprinkle the tops with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until egg mixture sets, and tops are golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 161 calories; 11.4 8.8 7 117 588 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I thought these were lovely. I made a miniature version & added fresh thyme & garlic chives, topped with some flash-fried Black Forest ham strips & drizzled with truffle oil. You can make these ...
Great recipe! We use more garlic (doesn't everybody?) Grilled ribeye,mushroom cups and a good syrah...life is good
Absolutely delicious. I added a little minced green onion and only used a pinch of salt/pepper. My family didn't care for them but it's their loss. This was a great way to use up a couple pieces...
So I used the basic idea but I changed it a bit. I added a chopped onion, extra garlic and a dash of oregano and savoury. I also added almond milk instead of cream with an extra egg white. I did...
Very good as is. But also great with salsa on top! Did not need to use salt, great flavor from the garlic and butter. stands up well to eat with fork or without. Will cook this again!