Ingredients35 m servings 179
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place 2 tablespoons blueberries in a microwaveable bowl; heat in the microwave until very soft, about 20 seconds. Stir in the preserves and pomegranate juice; set aside.
- Cream together the butter and sugar in a small bowl using an electric hand mixer. Beat in the egg. Add the milk, almond extract, lemon zest, lemon juice, and the blueberry mixture, continuing to beat until combined.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Gradually add the flour mixture to the blueberry mixture, continually beating until you have a soft dough. Fold the almonds and 1 cup blueberries into the dough. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto lined baking sheets.
- Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 179 calories; 6.9 26.7 3.5 23 261 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This recipe tasted wonderful and I would recommend any who loves fresh blueberries to try it. I only gave 3 stars because mine did not turn out very scone like. They were very soft and moist, I ...
These were kind of blah. I made as is, then put a lemon juice/powdered sugar glaze on them which improved them. They did spread out a lot for me, so I might try using less butter if I make the...
Loved this recipe! Turned out much more dense than most scones however. These had a consistency more like a raised pumpkin cookie. Great with a small drizzle of icing. Perfect for breakfast with...