Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 524
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine cassava, coconut milk, 1/2 the sweetened condensed milk, macapuno, and sugar in a large saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Transfer to a 9x13-inch glass baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until almost set, about 40 minutes. Remove from the oven; spread remaining sweetened condensed milk on top. Continue baking until top is browned, about 20 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature or refrigerate before serving, about 1 hour.
- Cook's Note:
- Sprinkle grated cheese over the cake instead of the remaining condensed milk if preferred.
Per Serving: 524 calories; 17.2 89.5 5.4 11 71 Full nutrition