Almond Sticks or Rings
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 167 cals
Original recipe yields 25 servings (50 cookies)
- Preheat an oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C), and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the confectioners' sugar, egg yolks, and eggs in the bowl of an electric mixer, and mix on Medium-Low until well combined. Stir in the the ground almonds, lemon zest, and enough lemon juice to make a thick, smooth batter.
- Place the batter into a cookie press with a 1/4 inch star-shaped tip, and press out a 6 inch lines of batter. Cut the batter into 2-inch sticks,or form into rings or letters, and place them on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cookies are crisp and light brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Allow the cookies to cool.
- Place 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar in a fine mesh sieve, and lightly dust the cookies before serving.
Per Serving: 167 calories; 9.4 g fat; 18.8 g carbohydrates; 4.4 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 7 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2