Meaty Holiday Stuffing
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 655
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Brown the beef and pork in a large skillet over medium heat; drain and set aside.
- Melt the butter in the skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir the celery and onion in the melted butter until soft. Stir the meat and crushed crackers into the celery and onion mixture; season with pepper and poultry seasoning. Pour the sherry into the mixture; stir. Add the chicken broth to the mixture one cup at a time, stirring continually until all broth has been incorporated. Transfer the stuffing to the prepared baking dish; cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes; remove the foil and cook until the top has browned, another 5 to 10 minutes.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 655 calories; 38.1 53.6 22.7 107 993 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Made this for Thanksgiving last year and had so many compliments. Very rich and savoury.