Ingredients3 h 30 m servings
- Mix wafer crumbs and butter in small bowl until well blended. Press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch tart pan. Place in freezer while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Arrange berries over cream cheese filling. Cover and refrigerate.
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in medium bowl 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice cubes; stir until ice is completely melted. Refrigerate about 15 min. or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites.) Spoon gelatin over fruit in pan. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- This colorful, berry dessert makes a great treat to share with friends and family.
- How to Soften Cream Cheese
- Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 seconds, or until slightly softened.
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
i love this recipe, i make it often. its easy, and so pretty!
While this tart ended up tasting great, I'd make few modifications the next time I decide to make it. First, I'd double the crust recipe. Also, make sure that the wafers are VERY fine or else i...
Very easy and tastes great! My kids loved this. Next time, instead of using lemon jello, I plan to make my own glaze using orange juice, lemon juice, sugar, and cornstarch, which I use on a simi...
very tasty and easy!!! i found that i did not need to chill the lemon jello for the full 15 minutes as it makes it too thick to spread evenly over the pie. I think that it would have been cool e...
This was really yummy! I think it asks for too many cookies though, my crust was mega thick and did not stick together, so I had to add more butter.