Ingredients5 h 25 m servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Mix cracker crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and the butter; press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, the flour and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust. Gently drop small spoonfuls of jam over batter; cut through batter several times with knife for marble effect.
- Bake 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Lift cheesecake from pan using foil handles. Cut into 16 pieces to serve. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
- Healthy Living: Save 80 calories, 10 grams of fat and 6 grams of saturated fat per serving by preparing with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese and BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream.
- Substitute: Substitute 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen fruit, thawed, drained and pureed, for the 1/3 cup jam.
ReviewsRead all reviews 26
This cheesecake was fantastic! One thing I would change though next time is that I would heat up the jam before I tried putting it into the cheesecake. Swirling globs of jam didn't work so well ...
This makes the best cheesecake ever! You don't even have to add the strawberry to it. I switch it up and use this same recipe for all different kinds of cheesecakes. I also always have trouble ...
Thank You for a great recipe! My son wanted Strawberry cheesecake for his birthday and they are expensive to buy, so I thought I would try. (I never made cheesecake before) But every one said it...
Wish I had read the reviews before putting the jam on top!! It was thick so I warmed some more and it swirled beautifully!!! After it was cool I placed a container full of thawed frozen strawber...
5 stars for how easy this is and the end result is tasty. I had to make an easy to transport and easy to serve cheesecake. This fit the need perfectly. The swirls bump this basic 9x13 size c...
I like that this is made in a 9"x13" baking dish. This was easy to make and turned out perfect. It was delicious, too.
recipe was really good, with a soft set center. Made homemade strawberry jam and the family really liked. I would have liked it to be a little denser but as is was really nice.
This cheesecake was amazing!!! The first time I made it, I did it with strawberry jam and followed the other reviewers and microwaving it first. This time I made it with blueberries omg it's to ...