Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 10 m servings
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Stir whipped topping, ice cream and dry gelatin in large bowl until well blended. Stir in cake cubes. Spoon into 8-inch square pan.
- Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- Drizzle with raspberry preserves. Cut into squares. Top each square with 1 peach slice and 1 raspberry. Store leftover dessert in freezer.
- Substitute: Prepare as directed, using COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, low-fat ice cream, JELL-O Brand Peach Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin and reduced fat pound cake.
- How to Thaw COOL WHIP: Place unopened 8 oz. tub in refrigerator for 4 hours. Do not thaw in microwave.
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Amazing!! The peach flavor isnt very strong but the flavors all together are AMAZING!! It was sooo good! My only advice is to warm the preserves so they spread nicely. This dish is a new Family ...