Ingredients11 m servings
- Top 1 of the bread slices with Singles; cover with remaining bread slice.
- Spread outside of sandwich with butter.
- Cook in skillet on medium heat 3 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
- Prepare as directed, using KRAFT 2% Milk Singles.
- Grilled Cheese for a Crowd
- When preparing sandwiches for a crowd, place buttered sandwiches on baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees F for 6 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
ReviewsRead all reviews 40
The wonderful thing about All Recipes is that it is used by a very diverse group of people. So while this recipe seems very basic and to some even ridiculous, please remember that to a kid just...
HELPFUL HINTS THAT MAKE THIS A FAVORITE: Just as is, it truly is an All American favorite, but everyone knows there are ways to make this better! First, they come out better (like tx toast) when...
Simple is sometimes best! But I do have to use Velveeta cheese with this recipe.
allrecipes.com caters to all ages. I for one think it's great that they include simple recipes. Kids who are learning to cook come on here and this is a great start for them to use the stove. ...
Well, I made this for the first time 35 yrs ago, hard to remember the details now, but my kids remind me of how good it is. 1 tsp of butter is a bit skimpy, I need MORE! TIP - If you burn it b...
Absolutely the best grilled cheese recipe I have ever cooked. But I did make just a few changes. First off I was thinking cheese was not all it is cracked up to be. I used tuna. I toasted the br...
I have been eating these just like this since I was a little girl. There is nothing like a simple grilled cheese.
i use mayo instead of margarine or butter, comes out crispier. grilled cheese definitely gets 5, greatest sandwich of all time.