Ingredients55 m servings 231
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet; cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Remove bacon to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Reserve drippings in the skillet.
- Add the butter to the bacon drippings and melt over medium-high heat. Cook the onion, garlic, and mushrooms in the butter and drippings until the onion has caramelized, 10 to 15 minutes. Pour the wine into the skillet; allow the wine to warm; remove from heat.
- Place the stuffing cubes in a large bowl. Pour the vegetable mixture over the cubes. Add the chicken stock. Fold the oysters into the mixture. Transfer the stuffing to a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown on top, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 231 calories; 11.1 21.9 8 36 758 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Excellent! I made it exactly as stated, except (of course) I put the bacon in at the same time I added the mushrooms and onions. It was the most popular dish at the feast, and I'll definitely pu...
I made this for Thanksgiving. I have been looking and trying different stuffings and everybody loved it. I will probably mess around with some of the ingredients. Thank you for the recipe
This year I was in charge of the Oyster Stuffing. My mother in law usually makes it, so I was a little nervous. Let me tell you that this recipe is PHENOMENAL! I made exactly according to the in...