Ingredients30 m servings 418
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (225 degrees C). Arrange tater tots on a baking sheet.
- Bake tater tots 15 to 17 minutes, or until crispy and heated through.
- In a medium size skillet, heat butter over a medium heat. Stir in flour and salt until blended. Gradually stir in milk, sherry, and soup. Stir constantly until sauce is thickened and smooth; 3 minutes.
- Stir shrimp, celery, and cheese into the sauce. Bring the mixture to a boil; stirring often.
- Serve the sauce over the hot tater tots.
Per Serving: 418 calories; 25.4 36.7 13.9 81 1014 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Who would have thought to put shrimp sauce over tator tots? Well hats off to whoever came up with it. I had to look up Newburg, and I learned that it is a creamy sauce and this sauce in the re...
Loved this and I didn't expect to love this. I am not a fan of cream of soups and never have been but this was the bomb. I made one change and that is that I chopped up cooked shrimp instead of ...