Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 304
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in 1/4 cup dry white wine. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat peanut oil on medium-high heat until almost smoking. Remove the skillet from heat and add green onions. Return the skillet to heat and cook, stirring constantly, until the scallions are soft.
- Add the scallops to the skillet. Cook the scallops for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add clam juice or broth to the skillet. Continue stirring. Add salt and red pepper or hot sauce to taste. Stir in ginger and water chestnuts.
- Stir in the mixture of dissolved cornstarch and white wine. Turn the heat to high, and cook the mixture until it boils and thickens.
You might also like
Per Serving: 304 calories; 14.9 9.4 29.2 58 698 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This is by far one of the best scallop recipes I have ever tried. It was so easy to do and taste great!