Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 275
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 servings, 1/2 cup each)
- Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min. Stir in 1 cup cookie crumbs.
- Spoon remaining cookie crumbs into 10 (6- to 7-oz.) paper or plastic cups; cover with pudding mixture.
- Drop spoonfuls of COOL WHIP onto desserts to resemble snowmen. Decorate with gels for the eyes, noses and scarves.
- Size Wise
- These festive cups have built-in portion control so you can enjoy a sweet treat while keeping tabs on portions.
- Make it Easy
- Instead of dropping spoonfuls of the COOL WHIP onto desserts, fill resealable plastic bag with COOL WHIP; seal bag. Using scissors, diagonally snip off 1 corner from bottom of bag. Squeeze COOL WHIP from bag to resemble snowmen. Decorate as directed.
- Make Ahead
- Desserts can be made ahead of time. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Per Serving: 275 calories; 8.8 42.1 3.9 8 546 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2