Ingredients1 h 20 m servings
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Place half of the brownie cubes in 2-qt. serving bowl; top with layers of half each of the pudding mixture, raspberries and the remaining whipped topping. Repeat all layers.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
- If desired, use BAKER'S ONE BOWL Brownies to bake a 13x9-inch brownie layer. Cut enough of the brownie into 1-inch cubes to measure 5-1/2 cups. Reserve remaining brownies for snacking.
- Jazz It Up
- Chop 2 chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat bars (2.07 oz. each). Assemble dessert as directed, topping each layer of raspberries with layer of half of the chopped nougat bars.
- Substitute 1 pkg. (12 oz.) marble pound cake, cubed, for the baked brownie square and/or undrained thawed frozen raspberries for the fresh raspberries.
- Prepare as directed, using regular COOL WHIP or COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
HEAVEN IN A BOWL! How can you improve brownies? With more chocolate and fruit! My sister-in-law makes this with plain or walnut brownies and will add raspberries and blackberries. Absolutely...
I have been making this recipe for years. You can exchange the brownies for chocolate cake and the raspberries for strawberries or any other type of berry. I am a cake decorator and this is what...
I made this trifle for a New Years party and my friend who doesn't like fruit and chocolate together said that it was fantastic! Everyone else that had it really enjoyed it as well. I've had req...
My kids loved this. We made it for the Easter desert and wow...it wen really fast. No leftovers.
I made this recipe last year for my daughters sweet sixteen & my whole family loved it! The only complaint was that there wasn't enough to go around! I've made it two times since then & it's alw...