Ingredients25 m servings
- Mix cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, milk, butter, white pepper and garlic powder in medium saucepan; cook on low heat until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended.
- Toss with hot fettuccine. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Serving Suggestion: Try serving with Italian bread and a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Dressing, such as Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Special Extra: Prepare as directed, heating 1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Grilled or Italian Style Chicken Breast Strips with the sauce before tossing with the pasta.
- Substitute: Prepare as directed, using 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
Cream cheese is a great cheat! This sauce was not grainy and turned out beautifully. I added more grated parmesan to suit my taste (prob 1c total), plus a handful or two of chopped frozen spinac...
This was absolutely amazing for being so easy. The only thing I did differently was leave out the nutmeg... only because I forgot. Next time I will add it.
Very Good. No need for the nutmeg or white pepper. I was also out of garlic too. I mixed cream cheese, butter, and Parmesan cheese in pan with a whisk until melted. Then added to noodles. Good f...
Just used the Alfredo sauce and loved it. I used Neufchatel instead of cream cheese and only 3 Tbsp of butter.
Pretty good but a tad bland. I used real parmesan from a block to add some flavor but next time I will use more garlic.
I added some grilled chicken to this recipe. It was a croud pleaser in my house! One of my new favorites!