Ingredients3 h 50 m servings
- Reserve 1/3 cup cherry pie filling for garnish, set aside. Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in large bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water and remaining cherry pie filling. Refrigerate 45 min. or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
- Place cake cubes in 3-qt. serving bowl. Spoon gelatin mixture over cake. Refrigerate 45 min. or until set but not firm (should stick to finger when touched).
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping. Spoon over gelatin mixture in bowl. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set. Top with remaining whipped topping and reserved cherry pie filling. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
- Healthy Living
- Trim 20 calories and 1 gram of fat per serving by preparing with light cherry pie filling, fat free milk and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
- Prepare as directed, using 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Cherry Flavor Gelatin.
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
This recipe was really good and very simple to prepare although you do need some time to complete all the steps. I took this to a meeting at church and it got rave reviews from several of the m...
If you're looking for an impressive dessert this is it! it looks like you've spent the day in the kitchen, but it isn't difficult at all, you just need to plan ahead a little bit. I took this d...
I've made this a couple times and it is really good-it's very refreshing and has great flavor. My grandkids love it as well as all the adults in my family. Followed recipe exactly as written. Ha...
This will become a regular at our Christmas table. Simple to do, just takes some time between steps, and looks like you fussed all day. Lovely presentation. Made the angel food cake from box e...
Always a hit! Never any left over. Can be made with sugar free jello, sugar free fat free pudding and lite whipped topping and lite cherry pie filling. It takes 2 small boxes of jello if you use...
I made changes to the recipe to represent the Red, White and Blue. In addition to the the Cherry pie filling and Cherry jello, I added Blueberry Pie Filling and Berry Blue Jello. I layered the...
Such a good recipe! I followed the recipe as written with the exception of adding almonds as a garnish!
this recipe is different than the one on the Kraft site. The original recipe calls for a 6 oz package of jello. It will take a long time to thicken with one 3 oz. I also put all of the cherry f...