Ingredients40 m servings
- Melt chocolate as directed on package.
- Dip strawberries into chocolate; let excess chocolate drip off.
- Place on wax paper-covered baking sheet or tray. Let stand at room temperature or store in refrigerator for 30 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- Prepare as directed, using BAKER'S Real Dark Semi-Sweet Dipping Chocolate.
- Prepare as directed, substituting 7 oz. melted BAKER'S GERMAN'S Sweet Chocolate for the dipping chocolate.
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
This is my favorite method. I usually scoop a handful of chocolate wafers out of the bowl and set them aside and I warm the remaining chocolate. Once melted, I toss the handful of wafers back in...
I love this choc for baking and making candy. These choc strawberries are very good and quick
You can not get any easier than this recipe. No need to worry about getting the chocolate right. Mmmmmm...