Ingredients40 m servings
- Melt chocolate as directed on package.
- Dip strawberries into chocolate; let excess chocolate drip off.
- Place on wax paper-covered baking sheet or tray. Let stand at room temperature or store in refrigerator for 30 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- Prepare as directed, using BAKER'S Real Dark Semi-Sweet Dipping Chocolate.
- Prepare as directed, substituting 7 oz. melted BAKER'S GERMAN'S Sweet Chocolate for the dipping chocolate.
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This is my favorite method. I usually scoop a handful of chocolate wafers out of the bowl and set them aside and I warm the remaining chocolate. Once melted, I toss the handful of wafers back in...
You can not get any easier than this recipe. No need to worry about getting the chocolate right. Mmmmmm...